Church Bag:
There wasn't anywhere "pretty" in our apartment to display it (yes that is a bike seat in the corner)
Oh and the flower is removable (aka a hair clip as well)
And don't mind our less than attractive couches (they were free)
I can only take credit for sewing the bag, the pattern came from here
There are detailed instructions and a pattern if anyone wanted to make their own
Is not hard at all (and the instructions are VERY detailed)
AND this is just a cute blog (I LOVE it)
Stockings
I just used some scraps I had to make them seeing as we didn't have any, and this is our first Christmas together :)
I got the inspiration from here
Do you like my creations? :)
Oh and the other things I sewed are AWESOME. I love them, but I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for the people they are for, so I suppose I will wait..
All I want to do is sew sew sew, and not STUDY which I really should do. I am just so unmotivated to study (but alas I will anyways). Pinterest is my new addiction. I love it so much, in fact, it is where I get a lot of my ideas :)
So, I love the church bag. Very fun and unique.
ReplyDeleteThe stockings are lots of fun. They will not look like any one else's, and I like the colors, though they are not Christmas-y looking (not that that matters!!)But... STUDY :)Perhaps no more sewing or Pintrest until your finals are done? Just a suggestion. :)
Your bag is sooo cute!! I absolutely love it! And I don't know if the other things you were referring to were the things you made for us, but if they are, we loved the too! So cute. You are amazing.
ReplyDelete