Cornbelly's holds a special place in our life because just about 2 years ago Stephen and I went and tromped through the very tall corn maze we had a DTR and officially became boyfriend and girlfriend :) And the rest is history :) So it was fun to reminisce about our past love life together :)
We played a fun game of tag/hide and seek in the maze. We split into two teams and one team was chasing, and the other tried to get away and hide. It was a lot of fun. :)
We are trouble makers, so here we are at the stocks :)
OH NO, we've all turned into pigs!
I love my husband :) He is so wonderful :)
And I cut my hair (like a month ago)
Us silly kids
This was a rather large chair, but hey we all fit :)
I sure love having Stephen's family close by so that every once and a while we can do fun things with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment