Saturday, July 6, 2013

Life as of Late

So I know it has been a while since we have posted.  I have just been a very neglectful blogger, and my camera has been dead for over a month, so there are limited pictures as well.

So briefly, what we have been up to:

April 2013
Stephen's Incredible mother, Diana Hoffman passed away mid April and there was a beautiful funeral afterwards, that words or pictures couldn't do justice to the spirit felt there.  We are sad she is gone, and we miss her greatly, but life moves on and we know that we will see her again.    

I graduated from BYU at the end of April! Hooray!



My sister got married to a pretty sweet guy at the end of April, it was fun! My family came out for a brief trip (about 4 days).  

Hooray, they are married!

Five sisters :)

MAY 2013
We moved down to Woodland Hills to live with Stephen's dad for the summer (and fall).  The area is beautiful.  Just imagine coming home to an image like this everyday, yeah it is pretty gorgeous up here with the immaculate houses nestled in between the oak-brush. 




(I found this picture on the internet, because remember my camera battery is dead)

So I got a job at The Children's Place in the Mall and I enjoy it most of the time.  Stephen is taking classes for summer term and he also has an unpleasant 4am custodial job at BYU and he works at a girls treatment facility for troubled girls in Spanish Fork.  The poor man doesn't get to sleep much. 

With our both of us working and Stephen also going to school, we don't see each other often.  Some weeks our schedules are completely opposite, so we just wave in passing. 

June 2013
We went on an awesome camp-out with our ward in Salem, UT.  There was a fun little pond/lake with a beach area.  We ate good food, played fun night games, had canoe races, and just had a great time!

My family came out from Texas to visit for a few weeks.  We did all sorts of fun things together!
We went to Seven Peaks (with our sweet passes)
My sisters and I went shopping several times and scored lots of cute clothes :)
We made super delicious freezer meals (thanks mom!)
we played LOTS of games
we fixed a tramp
we picked delicious raspberries
we saw Despicable Me, and LOVED it!
we went on fun walks at night (that included a mysterious refrigerator)
 we giggled a lot together
we had continual water fights
we ate a lot of yummy food

Anyways, we had lots of fun together.  I was quite sad to see them leave, I sure love my family and don't get to see them near often enough..

Welp, that about wraps up the past 3 months. (sorry for the excessive lack of pictures, I will be better at documenting my life the rest of the summer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment