Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall

Man, school is so crazy for both of us!  Stephen always has so many tests and assignments (and they are hard).  And I have a bunch of things to do as well, it is intense.  I can't believe it is almost November.  This semester has flown much too quickly!  The weather has been so nice, and the trees are all changing colors and they look GORGEOUS!  I love it.  I love the fall so much!  With all the changing weather, the pretty colors, the many birthdays, and a delicious thanksgiving!  It is just wonderful! :)

On a side note, on Sunday, Stephen and I got to teach the 5 year old primary class, it was a lot of fun.  There were 4 little girls, two of which were very talkative and the other two were quite but so cute.  We both enjoyed it.  Stephen dreams of having a real primary calling, and I know he would be so good at it.  He is good at keeping kids attention and helping them learn the lesson being taught.  I love him so much, he is just incredible  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment