Monday, January 23, 2012

My Best Attempt to Verbalize Lisa's Indescribably Amazing Persona:

1. Lisa has a perfectly charming smile
That keeps me going mile after mile!
And like sun on a meadow of fresh-fallen snow
Her smile ignites her countenance aglow!

2. There never was such a giggly laugh
So fun, so silly, and so apt
To make me smile the whole day through
Cuz if Lisa is happy then I am too!

3. Perhaps in a hectic morning she might
Ask me if her hair looks “alright.”
But alas, I must confess admiringly
There never was such a crown of lock-lit beauty!

4. Lisa’s a friend; a sweetheart; a wife
Whose hugs are the garnish of my life!
There is no treasure, no fortune, no gem
That I would rather have than them!

5. I never have met and doubtably ever shall know
A Seamstress like Lisa so avid to sew!
Alas to see such a miracle wrought of thread
Gives me further to know of the angel I’ve wed!

6. Not all heroes are found on a front cover page
Not all who are wise are known for their sage
Not all blessed in song are famed universally
I’d know, oh I do –as my wife is all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment