I made Broccoli Cheese Soup (the one my family makes). It has lots of veggies and is so good and chunky, and I made this Clam Chowder which was also very good.
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures last night so I have nothing to show, these pictures are just taken from the source of the recipe!
Clam Chowder :)
Here is the recipe for the Soup Bowls, although mine turned out a little bit flatter than I would have liked, but they were good nonetheless. I used the Italian Bread Bowl recipe.
Too Bad mine didn't look this round and tall
They turned out like this, a little on the flat side. They still worked as shallow bowls, people just had to go back for seconds (which they did anyways to try both soups!)
So there is our Dinner party adventure (oh and did I mention we spent like 1.5 hours just CLEANING the house-which desperately needed it- it kind of gets neglected sometimes since we are both at school studying most of the time)


YUM! I made your bread bowl recipe today and it turned out very well (not bragging - Dad said they were amazing). I used about 1/4 wheat and tried to make them tall when I shaped them. Great with Broccoli Cheese Potato Soup! :)
ReplyDelete