Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ideas

So I REALLY think I want to (and will) start a little business, mostly just for fun, but I would sew fun things and sell them online (of course it would really be a teeny business right now because most of my time is focused on school).  I have been thinking about it for a while, and I think it is something I really wanna do.  I know I am being really vague, but that's because I don't want to share anything until I have things figured out!

So that's all.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts: DO IT. You are amazing! Then after you have success, you can try to convince me to pursue my business idea, of which I am terrified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts: Do what you want so that we are both happy and also do what Christina wants because she is a sage for her age! As both options include you going for it, the obvious course of action is...obvious!

    ReplyDelete