Lately, Stephen and I have been INCREDIBLY SUPER busy with school. All we do is study study study, go to class, study, take tests and quizzes, study, sleep, eat, and study some more. But I guess such is the life of college students.
We are going to a formal dance this weekend that we are both SUPER excited for :) So that should be fun. We also have a dance test on Friday that I am slightly nervous for, and then you know, more studying.
So I pocket called my brother earlier today, so he called me back later and it was great to talk to him (since I haven't for several months now). So it was a good pocket call (I also accidently called about 6 other people, woops!) Its a bummer we don't live closer to them. But then again, if we could live by everyone we wanted to, everyone would have to be consolidated into a teeny tiny space (aka not fun).
Speaking of missing people, we really miss Adam and Christina and their sweet little girl. I wish I could just be a crafty with Christina and love on that sweet baby girl :) And they are fun to play games with :)
ALSO MY SISTERS COME HOME SOON! Diana comes home in about 4 weeks, and Christy in about 5, I am so excited! I have missed them (and they need to meet Stephen still).
I have been helping my grandparents take EVERYTHING off their walls and box up some other things because they are having some guys come over and paint the entire upstairs while they are on a cruise to Hawaii. Needless to say, it is a lot of work! But it was fun to look at all those old pictures as I took them off the wall.
In my SUPER FUNcooking class today, we had to make a meal that a lactose intolerant person could eat (and other groups had to make one for celiac, diabetes, and vegan). We had a breakfast menu and it was actually really really good. We had french toast, eggs, sausage, milkshake (with soy milk), and a vanilla sauce and strawberry orange sauce. I honestly thought it would taste a little odd with the soy milk, but it was so good! I am grateful I am no lactose intolerant, but I think after this, I know I could survive :)
Also, Stephen and I have been researching Medical Schools for him, and it is kind of fun to see the possibilities of where we will be for several years while he trains to be a Doctor!
I have decided that I really want to be an interior designer. I just love everything about it. I love the different color possibilities, the different architectural pieces, the styles, just everything. When we move into a house (or even another unfurnished apartment) I am going to get old, but fun pieces from DI or goodwill or salvation army, or other similar stores and I am going to renovate them and no on will even notice that they were ever second hand :)
This is totally random, but in December Stephen and I went to an "ugly sweater" Christmas party, and we matched, cute right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment