I am trying to marry off my twin to a nice girl that me and Lisa approve of. The problem is that things never work out. Here is a list of my so-far attempts:
Operation Okeefenookee: She is an inexplicably nice girl me and Lisa knew from Campus Plaza. We see here in the library A LOT, but never when Daniel was around last Summer and, this Summer, she went home to Georgia right as he came down from Idaho. FAIL.
Operation Masterstest: She is very sweet, was in my Physics class and we were study buddies last school year. Turns out that she is studying on campus for the GRE just like Daniel. But do we ever cross paths when Daniel is with? Nope. WORK IN PROGRESS...
Operation Noncoincidence: We just found a wallet in the Wilk. We looked her up on facebook to let her know that we have her wallet. Then, I call Daniel to have him return it cuz she is cute and lives at Campus Plaza, but he is 45 miles away and it would cost $8.00 in gas for 10 seconds at the door. I think this constitutes a GAS PRICE FAIL.
Oh well...I will keep trying...
No comments:
Post a Comment