It seems like every Tuesday and Thursday I have the lovely privilege of having my patience tried with Utah construction. I have an internship in Lehi, and it only takes me 25 minutes to drive there but for some reason coming home it takes OVER an hour! "Oh its just rush hour traffic you say" Nay it is not, it is this silly little (I mean huge) construction project that takes up the whole summer. For the span of about 6 miles (or so) I was driving under 20 mph. I am quite proud of how patient I have been, this is just practice for when we have kids right? :)
Even though I am patient through traffic (or getting lost in a little Idaho town for 20+minutes), I am not so much a fan of Utah construction. I never get to see the real improvements because when they finish one thing they tear up another part and work on that. I have heard (and it is totally true) that Utah has 2 seasons: Winter and construction.
Oh and the other day (Tuesday) I saw a billboard while sitting in this construction traffic and it said "Ludicrous Speed?" I laughed out loud it was so funny--even though it was really for some internet company.
On a different note, I am becoming a master chef, I have made some DELICIOUS meals the past several days.
Now onto writing my research paper...
No comments:
Post a Comment