Friday, June 15, 2012

CONFESSIONS

I love the music by Enya.

I love Legos still, and always will.  I will probably start collecting them again when I have little boys to play with.

I prefer to eat my pizza as a sandwich (it makes the pizza more filling and last longer!!!).

I drink skim milk, and I like it.

I can do a German, Russian, Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, Scottish, Irish, and English accent.  Additionally, I can do the Scottish accent while speaking Spanish.

I am a WWII fanatic and even have a blog about it.

I am a LOTR fanatic and probably know more random facts about Middle Earth than 99.9% of the population.

I love playing imaginary games -pretending to be Jedis with my little cousins, for example.

If I snore, it is once a night and it wakes me up.

I daydream about being king of the United States so that I could effectively fix all the problems in it

I have no emotional tie to money.  It is a tool, that is all.  If I saw a $10.00 bill on the sidewalk (and this has happened before), I would just keep walking.  If it was $50.00, I would turn it into the lost and found.

I never want to live in California again.  I don't like the costs, the crowdedness, politics, or climate.

I totally prefer cold to hot weather.  I love rainy days and wind.  If I were to get seasonal depression, it would be during a hot, cloudless summer day.

I have an incredibly complex personality -a combination of being highly pensive, comical, emotionally in-tuned, and rational.

I have been studying and thinking about communication and relationships and self improvement since age 14.

I read the Book of Mormon 11 times through before the mission.

I think chocolate is gross and it hates me back.

I seem to have a food intolerance for grape soda.  Consequently, I avoid all artificially flavored grape things.

I hate zucchini and rhubarb, but I love zucchini and rhubarb bread.

I love reading the scriptures, fantasy and about war history.  I do not like science fiction or historical fiction at all.

I shaved my legs my senior year of high school as part of a tradition for the Cedar City race along with all of my runner buddies.  It was painful.

The most rebellious thing I did growing up is do doughnuts in a snowy parking lot, or perhaps drive our mini van through giant puddles on the side of the road.  No bottle rockets, no missing curfew ever, no kissing, no swearing, no caffeine, no law breaking, nothin....  I even drove the speed limit growing up (that may have since changed...)

I have dyslexia that only effects my ability to sight-read while playing piano.

I love vanilla sandwhich cookies, old fashioned doughnuts, baby ruth candy bars, cinnamon graham crackers, and pumpkin pie!

And my final confession:    ...I have to do more homework now...

1 comment: