Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hancock Family in Town!

My family has been in Town for the past two weeks and we just had a party while they were here.  It was the first time all 5 of us girls had been together in nearly TWO years!  We had a lot of fun, here are some of the highlights that we did:

We hung out at my grandparents house a lot and played many games and did some fun crafty things. A super bonus was that I didn't have to cook for those two weeks because I was invited over for dinner every night, score!
Just eating outside with everyone :)

Emily taught me how to do some flips on the tramp so I spent some time practicing those!
Goofy "gymnastics" pose before flipping

My family along with cousins and aunts and uncles went on a rock hunting trip, they had fun (I didn't actually go).  But they went looking for geodes and petrified wood.  Pretty neat.

We went to a trampoline place (I forgot the name of it, but it is across from walmart on University Parkway before the freeway).  It was a ton of fun.  We would do lots of flips from the trampolines into a fit of foam balls.  There were also just a bunch of tramps to jump/do cool tricks on.  We also played a few games of dodgeball in one area, it was super fun.  I got out close to the beginning almost every round (usually by Bryan..)
After Jumping for an Hour!

I went to Plato's closet with a few of my sisters (because naturally the trip wouldn't have been complete without it!).  I scored 4 cute shirts for only $12!  Talk about a bargain! :)

We went to Deer Creek Reservoir up the canyon and went Jet Skiing.  It was so fun!  I went with Stephen and then Emily.  Emily was a little daredevil she would go straight into the choppiest waves and do pretty sharp turns.  Maybe I am just a chicken, but I screamed pretty much the whole time we were out there (both with Stephen and Emily).  The next day my voice was mostly gone..

Emily and I (she drove fast)

Most of the time my family was here, we just hung out together and talked and played games.  It was a great visit and I am glad they came!  :)  I love my family.

Emily is a cutie, I can't believe she will be 16 soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment