We went to Idaho for Thanksgiving, so I kinda lost track of stating the things I am thankful for.
Briefly, here are the things I am truly most grateful for right now (in no particular order)
1. My incredible husband and his immense love for me
2. My Savior and the Atonement
3. This wonderful gospel
4. My covenants I have made
5. My family and the support (and laughs) they give me :)
6. This fun little apartment
7. our backyard!
8. money to be able to pay for all we need
9. our car that does not have problems!
10. our silly little kittens
11. the fact that families are eternal
12. unbelievable technology--especially because I am able to talk to my sister who is in Ecuador once a week :)
13. the opportunity to repent and be made clean again (every week w/ the sacrament)
14. My kind and wonderful friends :)
15. My great YW leaders (I know it has been a few years, but they really made an impact on my life)
16. The living prophet, Thomas S. Monson and the apostles
17. My ability to be creative and sew and decorate :)
18. The opportunity to get a wonderful education at BYU (and that I am almost done)
19. Books
20. Warmth
21. My silly sisters and the fact they make me laugh so much :)
22. My sewing machine and all my fabric :)
23. fun clothes (even if I don't get new ones very often)
24. The Temple
25. Delicious food (especially treats)
There are countless more things I am grateful, but these are the main things! It is always good to remember all the abundant blessings that our Father in heaven gives to us. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment