-You often prefers to stand over sit.
-If I need to take a shower and she is awake, I will put you in the sink, or in her door jumper
-You absolutely love going outside and will kick her legs and grin from ear to ear when we do go out
-Naps are hit or miss around here, at night you sleep ~6 hours (you used to sleep 8-10) but I will take what I can get.
-You don't mind the car and often fall asleep if we are driving for more than about 30 minutes
-You make gurgling sounds at the back of her throat for fun.
-You love baths- now that we have a tub since we moved! You will kick and splash your legs.
--We took you on a merry go round and you loved it! Though you didn't really understand what was going on until about the 3rd time around, then you were all smiles and giggles!
-You love any and all food and will dive for food if it is in front of you.
You are our sweet princess and we love you to the moon and back!
Playing in the sink!
Happy as can be
Merry go round!
Tired girl in a huge shirt!
We are going to miss Emily (She left on a mission to Brazil a few weeks after this)
Tied to a chair!
Very regal sleeping pose!
She loooves watermelon!






No comments:
Post a Comment