Friday, February 14, 2014

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Love.

It is a very complex emotion, but I am very grateful I have the capacity to love and to be loved.

When you truly love someone: 

1. you cherish them everyday
2. you look forward to when you can see them again
3. you go out of your way to show then you care
4. you leave them little love notes to find
5. your face lights up with joy when you see them or spend time with them
6. you finish each other's thoughts and sentences, sometimes without words
7. you think about them all throughout the day
8. you strive to be a better person for them
9. you tease each other (lovingly of course)
10. you learn and you grow together because of your love

Stephen and I went to the Temple earlier this week and it was just what I needed.  We did proxy sealings.  I was so overcome listening to the words and remembering that just a short 2 1/2 years ago, we made a commitment to each other and to God for eternity.

I am so grateful to be part of this church where marriage does not end with death, but goes on for eternity!

I am so lucky to be married to Stephen for eternity.  I look forward to each new day together!

Est. August 6th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment