We were in our apartment for 2 days without power (and a few days before that moving stuff in but staying elsewhere). It was SO hot Sunday night that we hardly slept. Monday was very hot as well, but this time we opened the windows so there was a slight breeze (still not too much air was circulating). The power company FINALLY turned our power on Tuesday and it was SO INCREDIBLY nice to be able to plug a fan in and have some air circulating and to have light to see and a fridge that works.
Man, I am just really grateful for the wonderful gift of power and electricity.
That is my rant for today :)
Oh and on a side note: School is going well so far (you know all 3 days of it). I like my classes and my teachers are going to be good. And Stephen likes most of his classes too (I think). So life is good, we are now living in our FIRST very own apartment and going to school and working and we have electricity (always a plus.
No comments:
Post a Comment