Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Apartment (With Pictures!)

So I used to take pictures all the time, and now I am TERRIBLE at taking them and then when I do I forget they are on my camera and therefore I forget to upload them onto my computer so they never make it to my blog.

But I managed to take a few pictures of our apartment in all its small and humble glory :)

Here are the Before pictures:
Living Room 

Kitchen :) (Yes there is practically no counter space, but such is life) 

Another view of the kitchen (look at all that awesome natural light coming in from the back door and window!) 

 A partial view of the bathroom (its pretty small) 

 The only cabinet/drawers (beside the few in the kitchen)


In Between Pictures (aka putting the apartment together):

 Stephen being an AWESOME husband and putting the new table (that we love) that Adam and Christina got us (I did help, I just had to take a picture)
 Our lovely (Free) couches, nice white Target bookshelf, and an acquired drawing table, oh and the arm chair that is mostly hiding to the right
Some of the boxes that we have been unpacking and are now FINISHED!  
(but those pictures will come later)

Our beautiful table :)  Thanks Adam and Christina! 

No comments:

Post a Comment