Sunday, September 4, 2011

Spiders.

So once upon a time there was a girl (well young lady) who HATED spiders with a passion and one day she started moving into her new apartment, and there were spiders everywhere; in every corner in all the window crevices and behind the heater.  She expressed her hatred (and fear) to her new husband, and guess what he does now.  Yup, he teases her ALL the time.  Here is a typical conversation to show that:

Stephen: Oh my goodness, there is a HUGE spider on the floor right there!
Lisa: Ahh! (She jumps up and runs to the bed or chair or couch or whatever is closest)
Stephen: ahahahaa I was just kidding
Lisa: You are mean.

Oh and another thing, so our bed is up next to a wall where there is a window where I have found several spiders (which I have made Stephen kill), and so I will NOT sleep on that side of the bed (yes I know my fear of spiders is sometimes irrational)

This happens at least a few times a day, no joke.  I have to admit though that I find this quite amusing (AFTER the adrenaline level returns to normal).

It is a mean trick he plays on me, but I just can't help but love him, he is so wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment