Well, whadayaknow. I have written the last 3 post on a blog that Lisa created for us. Ha ha, I am altering the social norm of woman being mega bloggers and men being indifferently negligent to them.
Priesthood was very good today. We talked about the increased calamity of the world today. Key points were made about how we need to prepare for the future trials that we are going to experience, how faith is built and tested through hard times, and how a loving Father in Heaven will allow things to happen to us so that our faith may be strengthened much like how training in athletics helps us compete well. It was riviting and very applicable to our daily lives. I find that for me, I always want to convert scripture stories and doctrines into life application so that I know how it pertains to me and how it can help me change and grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment